Open Wide - 49-INCH DOOR OPENINGS
With 49-inch openings on the sliding doors and a 60-inch doorway in the rear door, all three cargo access points are wide enough to fit standard pallets. So now that forklift can help make loading and unloading the 2014 Ram ProMaster easier than ever.
Rear Doors Open 260°
When the rear doors swing open 260 degrees, they fold nearly flat against the van's exterior. This allows more space for workers to maneuver while loading and unloading. Because when you're doing the heavy lifting, the rear doors shouldn't stand in your way.
Front-Wheel-Drive System Segment-exclusive
Light, nimble and responsive, the 2014 Ram ProMaster features a front-wheel-drive system that allows impressive handling when navigating crowded city streets, worksites or loading docks. With fewer parts to maintain, our front-wheel-drive system offers more room for the Best-in-Class cargo floor-to-ground step-in height More Cargo Capacity than Ford, Chevrolet or GM.
Award-winning 3.6L Pentastar® VVT V6
Named to Ward's Ten Best Engines list three years running, the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine applies some of the most advanced engine technologies available to deliver power and performance year after year.
- Best-in-Class standard V6 power and is paired with the six-speed automatic transmission
- Silent Chain Timing Drive helps contribute to durability and reduced noise and vibration
- New pulse-width-modulated fuel pump and cooling fan for more efficient delivery and electrical load
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) adjusts timing to enhance the balance of power and efficiency
- Fine, sophisticated thermal management system for optimal power and performance
- Oil changes up to 10,000 miles help keep costs low
THE ADVANCED AND INNOVATIVE 3.0L EcoDiesel I4
Introducing the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine, an advanced, durable engine. In the everlasting quest to design a low cost engine that delivers both power and efficiency, we've built the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 to give business owners exactly what they need: incredible capability in a durable and efficient engine.
- Exceptional low-end torque and cold-start capability
- Forged steel crankshaft and connecting rods help make a strong, robust design for enhanced durability
- B5 biofuel capability
- Oil change intervals of up to 18,500 miles help keep costs low
M40 SIX-SPEED AUTOMATED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Standard with the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine, the capable M40 six-speed automated manual transmission delivers impressive efficiency, ease of use and enhanced drivability due to its inherent intuitiveness.
- The driver can shift manually without use of a clutch or the transmission can shift without driver input
- Offers the efficiency of a manual with the functionality and convenience of an automatic transmission
- Sequential and non-sequential shifting
- Enhanced safety and security due to automatic clutch operation+
- Towing and hauling capability package comes standard